Precautions for inverter installation and maintenance:
1. Before installation, you should first check whether the inverter is damaged during transportation.
2. When selecting the installation site, it should be ensured that there is no interference from any other power electronic equipment in the surrounding area.
3. Before making electrical connections, be sure to cover or disconnect the DC side circuit breakers with opaque materials. When exposed to sunlight, the PV array will generate dangerous voltages.
4. All installation operations must be performed by professional technicians only.
5. The cables used in the photovoltaic system power generation system must be firmly connected, with good insulation and appropriate specifications.
6. All electrical installations must meet local and national electrical standards.
7. The inverter can be connected to the grid only after obtaining the permission of the local power department and all electrical connections are completed by professional technicians.
8. Before performing any maintenance work, first disconnect the electrical connection between the inverter and the grid, and then disconnect the DC side electrical connection.
9. Wait at least 5 minutes until the internal components are discharged before performing maintenance work.
10. Any fault that affects the safety performance of the inverter must be eliminated immediately before the inverter can be turned on again.
11. Avoid unnecessary board contact.
12. Observe the static protection code and wear an anti-static wrist strap.
13. Pay attention to and follow the warning signs on the product.
14. Visually inspect the equipment for damage or other dangerous conditions before operation.
15. Pay attention to the hot surface of the inverter. For example, a heat sink of a power semiconductor or the like maintains a relatively high temperature for a period of time after the inverter is powered off.
PV inverter installation process
Figure 3-1 shows the overall installation process of the inverter. Table 3-1 describes the installation process.
Inverter installation location requirements
1. Do not install the inverter in direct sunlight. Failure to do so may result in additional internal temperature of the inverter, which will derate the inverter to protect internal components. Even the temperature is too high, causing the inverter temperature to malfunction.
2. The installation site should be strong enough to support the weight of the inverter for a long time.
3. The ambient temperature of the selected installation site is -25 °C ~ 50 °C, and the installation environment is clean.
4. The ambient humidity of the selected installation site is not more than 95%, and there is no condensation.
5. There should be enough clearance in front of the inverter to make it easy to observe the data and repair.
6. Try to install it away from the living of the residents, and some noise will be generated during the operation.
7, the installation place to ensure that it will not shake.