The accessories for solar street lighting systems are:
Light pole, solar panel, battery, controller, light source fixture, basic embedded parts
solar street lighting systems installation steps:
(1) Foundation pouring
1. Determine the position of the vertical lamp: If the surface is 1m2, it is soft soil, then the excavation depth should be deepened; at the same time, it is necessary to confirm that there are no other facilities (such as cable, sewer, natural gas pipeline, etc.) under the excavation position, the top of the street lamp There is no long-term shading, otherwise the position should be changed properly.
2. Reserve (excavation) 1m3 pit in accordance with the standard at the position of the vertical lamp position; carry out the positioning and placement of the embedded parts. The embedded part is placed in the middle of the square pit, and one end of the PVC threading pipe is placed in the middle of the embedded part, and one end is placed in the storage area of the battery. Pay attention to keep the embedded parts and foundation on the same level as the original ground (or the top of the screw is on the same level as the original ground, depending on the needs of the site), and one side should be parallel to the road; this will ensure that the rear end of the pole is not biased. oblique. Then, the concrete is poured and fixed with C20 or above, and the vibration of the vibrating rod should not be stopped during the pouring process to maintain the overall compactness and firmness.
3. After the construction is completed, the residual sludge on the positioning plate is cleaned in time, and the impurities on the bolts are cleaned with waste oil.
4. During concrete solidification, it should be watered and maintained regularly; until the concrete is completely solidified (usually more than 72 hours), the chandelier can be installed.
(2) Solar street lighting system-- cell module installation
1. The output of the battery pack must take measures to avoid shorting before connecting to the controller.
2. The solar cell module should be firm and reliable when connected to the bracket.
3, the output line of the component should be avoided, and tied with a tie.
4. The orientation of the battery pack should be facing south, which is subject to the compass pointing.
(3) solar streeting system--Battery installation
1. When the battery is placed in the control box, it must be handled gently to prevent damage to the waterproof case.
2. The connection between the batteries must be bolted to the terminals of the battery and copper pads used to enhance conductivity.
3. After the output line is connected to the battery, it is forbidden to short-circuit under any circumstances to avoid damage to the battery.
4. When the output line of the battery is connected to the controller in the pole, it must pass through the PVC threading pipe.
5. After the above is completed, check the wiring of the controller terminal to prevent short circuit. Close the door of the control box after normal.
(4) Installation of solar street lighting system---lamps
1. Fix the components of each part: the solar panel is fixed on the solar panel bracket, the lamp cap is fixed to the lamp arm, then the bracket and the lamp arm are fixed to the main pole, and the connecting wire is guided to the control box (battery box).
2. Before lifting the pole, first check whether the fasteners in each part are firm, whether the lamp is installed correctly, and whether the light source works normally. Then work in the simple debugging system is normal. Loosen the solar panel connection on the controller, the light source works; connect the solar panel cable. The light is off; at the same time, carefully observe the changes of the indicators on the controller; everything is normal before lifting.
3. When the main pole is hoisted, pay attention to safety precautions; the screw is absolutely fastened. If the component has a deviation from the sun-facing angle, it needs to be adjusted to the south-facing direction.
4,in solar street lighting system put the battery into the battery box, according to the technical requirements, connect the cable to the controller; first connect the battery, connect the load, and then connect the solar panel; when wiring, be sure to pay attention to the wiring and the terminal indicated on the controller Can't connect wrong, positive and negative polarity can't collide, can't reverse, otherwise the controller will be damaged.
5. about solar street lighting system Whether the debugging system works normally; release the solar panel cable connection on the controller. The light is on; the solar panel connection line is connected, and the light is turned off; at the same time, the changes of the indicators on the controller are carefully observed; everything is normal before the control box can be sealed.
solar street lighting system Precautions
1. solar street lighting system use solar radiation as energy source. Whether the sunlight on the photovoltaic modules is sufficient directly affects the lighting effect of the lamps. Therefore, when selecting the installation position of the lamps, the battery components can be exposed to sunlight at any time without leaves. Obstruction.
2. When threading, be sure to pay attention to the wire being caught at the junction of the pole. The wire connections should be securely connected and wrapped with PVC tape.
3, in use, in order to ensure the beauty and battery components can better accept solar radiation, please clean the dust on the battery components once every six months, but suddenly wash the water from bottom to top.